PayPal is a popular online payment gateway on many gambling sites. In this post, especially if you are a gambler with an active gaming account in any of the leading U.S casino websites, we help you explore PayPal as a payment option in the U.S.A gambling landscape.
Can gamblers in the U.S. use PayPal as a deposit and withdrawal option in online casinos
- 1 Can gamblers in the U.S. use PayPal as a deposit and withdrawal option in online casinos
- 2 Popular PayPal Casino Websites in the U.S.A
- 3 Creating A PayPal Deposit Option On Your Preferred Casino Website
- 4 PayPal Online Casinos: Advantages of Using PayPal for Players in The U.S.A
- 5 PayPal Online Casinos U.S.A: Disadvantages of Using PayPal
PayPal is a popular payment gateway on the web. But while it places some restrictions on its dealings with gambling entities, several casino websites in the U.S.A feature it as a payment option. Since its launch in 1998, PayPal is arguably the world’s leading online money transfer platform. And for U.S gamblers looking to fund their gambling accounts, it turns out PayPal is a preferred mode of online payment. It is not only a standard online payment gateway in the U.S.A but also a safe and secure payment gateway for thousands of gamblers transferring money to and from their gambling accounts.
Popular PayPal Casino Websites in the U.S.A
There are tens of popular online casinos in the U.S.A that accept PayPal as a withdrawal and deposit option. For someone looking forward to using this payment gateway on a gambling site, we emphasize exploring deposit and withdrawal limits that come with it. You should also find out if PayPal deposits attract a bonus or any form of gambling credit as an incentive to players.
There are popular online casinos in the U.S.A that give huge bonuses to players who fund their accounts via PayPal. They include Jackpot City, which gives players a bonus of up to $1600 with at no extra fees and Slots Empire that gives gamblers up to $12,000 on bonuses or a 220% bonus match-up. Other notable PayPal casinos in the U.S.A include but not limited to the following:
- Eclipse online casino giving gamblers up to $3000 in bonuses or a welcome bonus match-up of up to $300.
- Red Dog casino that gives gamblers up to 225% deposit bonus for first-time players or up to $2250 who fund their accounts via PayPal.
- Players who play casino online at Golden Lion get up to $5,500 in gambling bonuses.
- Vegas Crest Casino gives gamblers up to $2500 plus 100 free spins to players who deposit funds to their accounts using PayPal.
- Slots Capital online casino also accepts PayPal deposits and gives new players up to $4,000 in bonus credits.
Other PayPal Casinos in the U.S.A include Bovegas, Slot Cash, Rich Palms, Supernova, Silver Oak Casino, Slots.lv, Wild Joker, Jackpot city, Ignition online Casino, and Royal Vegas.
Creating A PayPal Deposit Option On Your Preferred Casino Website
With PayPal as a deposit option comes another question. Is it free to create a PayPal account? Also, how do you sign up for a PayPal account? Well, the process of creating a PayPal account is pretty simple and straightforward. That is not to mention that it is free of charge. First off, visit PayPal official website and start the process of signing up for a personal account. After completion of the account sign-up process, log into your casino account and navigate to the account lobby section. The next step is that you should add PayPal as a deposit method. Once you have connected your PayPal account to a gambling site, you can start using it as a funding option.
Depositing funds to your Casino Account using PayPal
With your PayPal account ready, the next question is how do you use it when depositing funds to a gambling site? Well, it is easy to add funds to your casino gambling account using PayPal. First of all, you should ensure that the PayPal account is verified using a credit card before linking it to a gambling site. After confirming ownership of a credit card to which you have linked your PayPal, transferring funds to your online casino account becomes easy.
Go to the account section, click add funds, choose PayPal, indicate the amount, and then confirm the deposit. The process is very secure and you can choose one-time payment if you want to avoid logging into your PayPal account the next time the next time you want to deposit funds via your online casino account.
PayPal Online Casinos: Advantages of Using PayPal for Players in The U.S.A
When gambling online in the U.S.A, the first question you should ask about a payment gateway should revolve around convenience, speed, and reliability. With this, a question of using PayPal to fund your account or withdraw winnings comes to mind. Thus, for casinos in the U.S that offer PayPal deposits or/and withdrawals, you should take note of the following advantages of using it is a payment option:
- PayPal payments and deposits usually take place in different currencies, especially the world’s major currencies such as the U.S dollar, British Sterling Pounds, Japanese Yen, and Euro. It is, however, important that your casino funding currency is the same as that of your PayPal account to avoid delays in processing deposits.
- PayPal is a popular payment gateway in the U.S.A. The fact that most U.S based gambling websites accept it makes it a more convenient account funding option.
- Using PayPal to process deposits to a gambling account and even withdraw winnings is usually convenient, secure, and fast. For sites that offer it as a withdrawal option, gamblers usually receive their winnings within a few hours. That is not to mention that PayPal casino deposits are usually instant.
- Another major advantage of using PayPal as a funding source in most U.S online casinos is that you can link your account to any credit card.
PayPal Online Casinos U.S.A: Disadvantages of Using PayPal
While funding a U.S gambling account is easy, fast, and convenient with PayPal, the following are notable disadvantages of the payment gateway:
- PayPal fees are often a major concern, especially gamblers using it to fund their online casino accounts in the U.S.A.
- PayPal places a daily withdrawal limit on gambling receipts, something that is often inconveniencing.
- The fact that you must confirm your credit card before using PayPal as a withdrawal or deposit option on a U.S-based casino website is often time-consuming.
- You cannot connect a card that is already linked to other account.